Assembling your newly bought furniture or existing furniture after your move, requires careful handling and a professional handymnan.
The best solution to your problem is to simply book a furniture assembly service in Dubai with HomeGenie. All you need to do is call, book online or use our iOS and android mobile apps and an expert handyman will be instantly assigned to reach your doorstep on the agreed day and time. Our handymen are professionally trained to deliver simple or complex funiture assembly jobs across most well-known brands and models.
The advantage of getting a furniture assembly service from HomeGenie is that you can have all your furniture assembly jobs, with complete peace of mind while we at HomeGenie work hard to ensure you get the best quality, reliably and at an affordable price.
- Customer to assist in getting access to community and site location. - Items to be installed to only gypsum or brick wall and not any ceiling or concrete structure. - All materials, including fittings, to be fully arranged by the customer. - Material costs, if any arranged by us, are separately charged; and - Electricity and water connection to be active.
Fixed Price Services:
When do you typically need furniture assembly in your home ?
Dubai and UAE is a city where people move frequently. This movement from one place to another either leads to purchase of new furniture or packing, transporting and unpacking of furniture. Modular furniture like IKEA is therefore very popular in Dubai and UAE and bought or moved, this requires professional assembly to ensure its life and the safety of the family using it.
What are some precautions to take in a furniture assembly job ?
1. Ensure that all screws are put in the appropriate places without ignoring, any provided.
2. Floor where the furniture should be assembled should either be scratch proof or protected by some protectant. A tarp or other material can be placed onto a floor to prevent scuffing.
3. Ensure the assembled furniture is steady and if too tall has support or hook at the back to avoid toppling.
4. Do not throw the boxes and bills till you’ve setup the furniture.
What are some things to prepare to make the Handyman service efficient ?
To be able to best utilise your handyman while he is on site, there are a few important preparatory things you could do.
1. Make a list of things that need to be done by the handyman
2. Ensure you inform the handyman if there is a special requirement, like tall ladder, etc.
3. Clear up the space around the work area from any furniture, etc.
4. Agree with your family on the position or location of the fixtures, etc.; and
5. Ensure all the parts or items are available or need ordering
What kind of support does HomeGenie offer after the Handyman service is completed ?
At HomeGenie, we promise highly quality handyman service at reasonable pricing. We offer a 15 day service guarantee on workmanship from the expert handyman assigned to the job. The warranty on parts is generally passed on as per the manufacturers warranty guidelines. For any complaints you should reach out to HomeGenie on 04-448-9595 or email@example.com and our teams would be glad to assist.
HomeGenie is the first on-demand one-stop Home Maintenance services provider in the UAE. We work with our carefully vetted delivery partners to provide a simple, reliable and affordable solutions to our customers. Our objective is to gain the trust of our customers by providing a superior customer service experience consistently every single day.
HomeGenie Handyman Service Process
A handyman service booked through HomeGenie usually starts with a booking via call, web or the iOS and android apps (available free of cost). Once the booking is made, a handyman and supervisor are assigned to the job to perform the work at the agreed date, time and location. Upon arriving at the site, the handyman will review the requirements with the customer and give a rough estimate on the hours it will take to complete work, if the job can be done instantly, and without the need of additional parts or items. In case of parts or item requirements, the handyman will advise the customer if any spare parts are need to be purchased before work can be initiated. The handyman can get the parts or items from the market, upon payment of and advance, or schedule another visit after the customer arranges the parts. Once the parts are secured, the handyman will agree a new date and time to complete work. The customer once satisfied by the work completed will approve the payment which results in an invoice after the payment is received. Customers are further urged to rate the handyman for us to continue improving our customer experience. In case of any compliants or concerns.
Why HomeGenie for Handyman Services?
At HomeGenie, we are focussed on providing a world-class handyman service experience to our customer for which we provide, but not limited to the following advantages:
Due to the above advantages, we take pride as the most reliable company for all handyman services.
Other Handyman Related Services
We provide other common handyman-related services including – repair, dismantling, removal or movement of articles or funtirue, or baby proofing your home. These services can be provided as standard or emergency services.